Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mistletoe: Probably Full Of Nargles.

I made it a another whole year without being caught under some mistletoe with a boy. Sad? Perhaps. Happy? Maybe. One thing for sure is that I have seen more of it this year than I have any other year. Maybe it's that I have just been thinking about it more this year than others. But, I am going to give my self the benefit of the doubt and say that there has just been an extraordinarily large amount of it this year. Maybe it's that because I have entered high school I have just seen a lot more kissing. Every time I go to my locker I have to squirm my way around a kissing couple right above me. So here I am on the floor, trying with much fail to open my locker, with these people kissing above me. It's a rather awful situation.
I have found myself stealing more and more time under certain doorways where I have noted the mistletoe. Though people usually walk through another door then the one that I seem to be absent-mindedly rummaging for a book or just looking into the classroom to see if I want to go in yet. But alas, I have been too hopeful. It seems like every boy in the world seems to disappear at those moments. Next year I am thinking. But either way. They're probably full of Nargles.

No comments:

Post a Comment