Sunday, January 9, 2011

Partners In Crime

All of Max's jokes are becoming funny to me now. Maybe its because I haven't been around enough funny people lately, or maybe it's because I just feel like laughing, or maybe it's because he just really is funny. we have never really gotten along before and one of the only times that we get along perfectly is while playing video games. We love it. We are the best at it when we are together. The number one game these past couple of weeks has been Nintendo 64 Mario party. We have played it so many times we know how many coins we are going to get after a duel. but we have also pulled out other games, like: Donkey Kong, Banjo Kazooie, Brawl (which I am becoming quite excellent at,) Bomber Man, DDR, Wii fit, Jack and Daxter.... blah blah blah, and of course the crowning jewel, Zelda. Both Nintendo and Wii Zelda games are awesome. Zelda is our best friend. once of the only reasons I have to live at the moment. I am going to be Zelda someday.
Max know that if he wants to make me immediately and ultra happy all he has to say is that if I had a long dress on I would pretty much look exactly like Zelda herself.
But what I am really trying to say here is not that video games are amazing, but that lately the feelings between me and my brother are completely different. They are completely better.

No comments:

Post a Comment