Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This Is The Plan

So, I took 'The Plan' yesterday. Can I say ew? It was awful. A big waste of time really. I walked out of the Chinese room finally at the end of lunch and was like, what was that? We spent the longest time reading directions. Funniest directions ever I think. I mean, other than my dads friends climbing directions. Did you know that you can't use a calculator on any part of the test except math, or else you will get kicked out of the test. Crap! I freaking used my calculator on the English section of the test! Kill me! I mean, how does that even work. And going on about the calculator, there were about 20 requirements on what your calculator needed, and what it couldn't have. Also, it was strictly against the rules to 'run off' with a test booklet. All I can see in my head is someone jumping up in the middle of the test and bolting off with a test booklet clutched in his arms. What makes makes a book a booklet anyways? The worst part of the test was the last section. Science. Puke all over me. I didn't know what any of the questions were asking me. I started thinking eff, eff, eff, eff. So I filled in the 'F' bubble. I just did a random fill in. I ended up trying to spell out words. Fun? Yes. Anyways. We will see how 'The Plan' actually turns out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment