Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dreams, Music and My Life.

It's weird to look back at your life and notice patterns. With me, the patterns come in music, and dreaming. Sometimes for weeks on end I will have the same dream, over and over again. And, eventually when I leave that stage or phase in my life, the dream will change. When nothing is happening, I dream randomly. The same goes with music. I will listen to one person for the phase, and then, once it's over, the music depresses me.

Right now, the music is all Jack Johnson. I love him. He is good to wake up to, go to sleep to, or do anything to really. My dream? I would call it, very unique. But, what dream isn't, right? Pretty much, me and my boyfriend battle and defeat dinosaurs together. Then, he kisses me and I wake up. Over and Over. It never really gets boring. Trust me. The boy? I hate to say it, but, he pretty much changes every night. So, yes. I might have been dreaming about you last night. And we pretty much smashed those dinosaurs together, just saying.

I don't know what is happening in my life that is causing all of this right now. I will probably figure it out when it's over. But, I am liking it. So, I think I will stay here for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Your writing is getting better and better. Great post, cricket.

    ReplyDelete