Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Fatal Flaw

I have finally come to the conclusion of what my fatal flaw is. I decided just this week. I have had a really big week of dance, with Dance Company and BYU performances every night. In Dance Company I was in 13 of about 16 dances, which makes for some pretty fast changes. Likewise with BYU. Like 10 second changes backstage. And if I didn't have the help of some amazing girls who helped me all night, I probably would have keeled over and died. Because, you see, my fatal flaw is getting dressed.

Performances (so as not to get confused.)
Wednesday (Dance Co)
Thursday (Dance Co)
Friday Morning (BYU)
Friday (BYU)
Saturday (BYU)

On Wednesday night, there was not a costume that I put on right. I would be running really fast, go out, dance my heart out, just to come off and have someone tell me that my shirt was on either backwards, inside out, or stuck in my pants. In one of the dances I came off stage only to find that my pants were ALL three of those things. So yes, I had a nice little tag as a tail. It's a beautiful thing. But part of me kind of doesn't care that all my costumes were screwy. Because... well I don't really know why. Maybe I just hope that people will look at my lack of getting dressed correctly skills as charming and kind of funny. Who knows. Like I said before. It's just my fatal flaw.

1 comment:

  1. It was funny. And charming. I'm glad you don't take yourself too seriously!!

    ReplyDelete