Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You should probably just laugh

If you asked me what my normal day consisted of, I honestly couldn't give you a very good answer, because my days are all over the board. Take today for example. Just for example.

I woke up and had the biggest glass of milk possible. Drove to school while singing Norah Jones. Read about 4 chapters of my English book before class started so I could actually know a little bit for the test and practically fell asleep in Spanish. During 3rd period we took the math CRT, which I finished in about 50 minutes excluding question 69 which for some reason I could not do for the life of me. I spent the rest of the period on that one problem and got nowhere with it. Failure. I came home and was freezing so I put on sweats over my pants and long blue socks which I wore diligently throughout the rest of the day. I watched Modern family which makes me laugh literally out loud even though I'm by myself. I ran into a wall and now have a goose egg on the side of my head. Went to a baseball game where I learned what a pickle was and attempted at going to mutual where I sat in the parking lot for about 7 minutes then went home. Then I took off my shoes and did cartwheels in my blue socks outside on a hill which is actually a very unusual task.

So, what I'm getting at, is... well, you should probably just laugh.

1 comment:

  1. amelia, i agree with you. laughing is the best! modern family is hilarious! i lol too. Have you ever watched flight of the conchords? OH MY GOSH! so funny.

    ReplyDelete