Friday, June 3, 2011

Thought Of You


In my spare time, or time that I honestly don't have but just waste, I like to stumble. Nope, this is not tripping or falling. Stumbling is, well it's a website that takes you to other random websites. If that makes any sense at all. It's really awesome. It's an awesome waste of time, but it's still awesome nonetheless. Stumbling is also very fun to do with someone else. So, we can do it sometime. Ok?

So, Eliza was stumbling. Just with herself, and she came across something so completely amazing, it made me cry. She posted it on my Facebook wall, and now I watch it probably 4 times a day. So, here is the thing. I would really like to do this with someone. So if you are watching this and you think you could possibly do this with me, or maybe know someone... come running to my house. Because I will fall in love with you. I mean, I'm still working on the growing wings on the spot thing, but I think we can maybe pull it off.

I found it on youtube. Because it's easier to watch that way.

This is breathtaking. Watch it.

3 comments:

  1. That was beautiful. It made me cry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the making of? All BYU, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course I have seen the making of. It was awesome. And yeah I totally noticed that!

    ReplyDelete